Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Laundry Buddy

Months ago I asked Clint to kill this black widow & he had some reason like she's not bothering anyone & spiders are good, they eat the other bugs. Well, I'm too scared to attempt trying to kill her & now she's been in the same spot for so long I think I'd feel too bad. Never mind the fact that she could be deadly to our kids or make them very sick. Hopefully she'll just never leave her spot. She keeps getting bigger too! The bigger she gets I keep telling myself she's gotta go but she's still here. Oh well. I'm not a fan of spiders but I do have to admit, she does look pretty rad. When I was taking her picture I thought she was going to jump out at me but who am I kidding, spiders don't do that, right?!

4 comments:

The Leeds Family said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! Kill that damn thing!!!! It's so freaking big. You are a brave one to keep that thing around.

Anonymous said...

you should pay chancho in tacos to have him kill it for you!

The Erickson Five said...

Spiders do jump actually! I know for a fact Tarantulas jump....and pretty high! Good Luck girl...I can handle snakes over spiders! Icky! XOXO

Susan said...

You absolutely need to kill that thing...they don't just stay within eyesight you know. Next time he could be hiding in your laundry!!! You pick the lot up and wham...it bites you!