Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An Unforgettable Day :)

On Saturday, Aug. 14th, 2010 our family was sealed for time & all eternity at the San Diego temple...happiest day EVER!  Walking into the sealing room with our children made me feel like a kid at Disneyland for the first time, the smile on my face felt indescribable.  Knowing that Clint is ours for FOREVER is a wonderful feeling.  I'm so blessed to be a part of this great family.
What a perfect way to end a great weekend...running a half marathon with Clint!..thanks for not leaving me in the dust :)  We woke up at 3:30am to drive Vaughn down to my dad's and put him back to bed there & luckily he slept until 10am (which he NEVER does).  We had to be in line for the shuttle at 5:30am!  Way too early to start the day but so worth it.  I think my favorite part was at mile 11 when there were some random people on the streets of downtown San Diego with a bar-b-q grilling up some cheeseburgers cut into quarters & passing them out to the runners, they were SO tasty but a little hard to swallow when you're that outta breath.

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome. We are proud of you guys. What a great feeling that must be.

Susan said...

You ARE AWESOME BROOKE,and I am soooooo proud of you and your darling beautiful family. I love you honey. Mom